$200 per 50-minute session
I do not accept insurance and require payment at the time of service. However, I can provide a superbill to my clients and they can submit claims to their insurance providers and get reimbursed directly if their coverage allows.
I would be considered an "out-of-network" provider of services.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, Check, Venmo, and Zelle are accepted. forms of payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
To schedule an appt, Please call or text me at 916-342-0380
Questions? Please contact me at 916-342-0380 for further information.